Vevo 3100: The World's First One-Touch Preclinical Imaging Platform
The Vevo imaging systems allow for non-invasive, real-time detection and quantification of vascular function. Using the advanced VevoVasc software, arterial stiffness and pulse wave velocity can be quantified by even the novice user.
The Vevo imaging systems allow for non-invasive, real-time detection and quantification of vascular function. Using the advanced VevoVasc software, arterial stiffness and pulse wave velocity can be quantified by even the novice user. 3D rendering of aortic plaques and abdominal aortic aneurysms allow for reconstruction and volumetric quantification in vivo with resolution down to 30 microns.
Vessel walls appear sharp, pre-palpable lesions are clearly delineated and rib shadows are reduced.
With a powerful combination of high frame rates and advanced image processing, the Vevo 3100 micro-ultrasound imaging system reduces speckle noise and artifacts while preserving and enhancing critical information for small animal in vivo studies.
- Vevo HD: Visualize your data like never before
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for all user types
- Customizable workflow for rapid data acquisition
- Anatomical, hemodynamic, functional and molecular data all in one platform
- Compact, maneuverable system
- Hands-free scanning using Vevo Voice (https://www.visualsonics.com/vevo-voice)
- State-of-the-art ultra high frequency - up to 70 MHz
- Photoacoustic imaging using the LAZR-X cart (https://www.visualsonics.com/product/imaging-systems/vevo-lazr-x)
- Resolution down to 30 µm
The unique, gesture-driven user interface can be personalized by each user and is easily controlled with the glide of a finger - no keys or buttons. Customization of workflow drives rapid data acquisition, providing extremely high-throughput.
In vivo imaging has never been easier!